Who We Are:
At Restaurant Revolution Technologies (“Revolution”) we are building a valuable business by enabling and driving the digital transformation of the restaurant industry. We are a values-based organization that is proud of having a strong, distinctive and positive culture based on our shared purpose and values. We are headquartered in Bellevue, Washington but our team is distributed across the United Stated working from shared office spaces or from home. We strive to be: honest and transparent, hardworking, problem solvers; customer-focused, accountable team players; humble, innovative lifelong learners; and fiscally responsible business people.
Why We Exist – Mission:
We partner with restaurant chains to grow their off-premise business my making their food more convenient for customers. The U.S. restaurant industry is an $835 billion dollar industry with 60% of restaurant occasions already occurring off-premise. A recently published report projects that 30% of all restaurant orders will be through digital channels by 2025. Revolution is part of the now economy and the culture of convenience.
How We Do It – Product:
We power an ordering platform that handles online, mobile and voice ordering for chain restaurants. The software platform is called Order One. All orders placed through Order One integrate with a restaurant client’s point of sale system. We also enable delivery from leading delivery service providers such as DoorDash and Postmates
What We Do – Business Model:
We are a software as a service business (“SaaS”) serving enterprise customers—chain restaurants ranging in size from 5-300 locations. We drive stakeholder value by generating annual recurring revenue through the licensing of our Order One software platform and performance of related services.
We are growing rapidly while also expanding margins and building new capabilities for our clients. We service over 1,200 restaurant locations across over thirty restaurant concepts. We are looking for a strong Project Manager to join the Revolution Team.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide daily phone support to clients and internal employees
- Assist with onboarding new clients
- Measure and analyze software issues to determine root causes and implement technical resolutions and training solutions to minimize reoccurrences
- Provide assistance with user account management, software installation, upgrades and training
- Identify and facilitate escalations to Development team for applications defect/troubleshooting
- Work with Developers to identify and validate issue resolution
- Assist with QA
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Ensure support coverage of business-critical issues during agreed upon service hours, up to and including off-hours and on-call responsibility which must be responded to immediately
- Customer service – focused. Must always consider the needs of our clients and their customers first.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to manage high stress situations calmly
- Good Communicator – communicates constructively and timely
- Excellent listening and questioning skills combined with the ability to interact confidently with end-users to establish what the problem is and explain the resolution
- Self-motivated, independent, a desire to succeed, able to work remotely or in an office environment – RRT is a distributed company, therefore some travel in Southern California is necessary.
- Strong problem solving and logical analysis skills
- Can demonstrate experience supporting remote clients
- Can demonstrate experience suggesting User Experience improvements to software and websites
- Restaurant Experience a strong plus.
- Amazon Web Services Experience a Strong plus
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship