Restaurant Revolution Technologies is a start-up company with several offices in Southern California, Phoenix, AZ and Bellevue, WA and we develop innovative technology products to support customer loyalty, marketing and off-premises sales for the restaurant industry as well as tools to support their communication capabilities with their guests.
RRT looks for proactive, detail-oriented people who would thrive in an apolitical and merit-based environment. RRT is selective in its hiring process and offers opportunities for individuals of all academic backgrounds and levels of experience. RRT’s goal is to find exceptional team members who display a positive attitude mixed with an insatiable curiosity to learn.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide daily phone support to clients and internal employees
- Assist with onboarding new clients
- Measure and analyze software issues to determine root causes and implement technical resolutions and training solutions to minimize reoccurrences
- Provide assistance with user account management, software installation, upgrades and training
- Identify and facilitate escalations to Development team for applications defect/troubleshooting
- Work with Developers to identify and validate issue resolution
- Assist with QA
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Ensure support coverage of business-critical issues during agreed upon service hours, up to and including off-hours and on-call responsibility which must be responded to immediately
- Customer service – focused. Must always consider the needs of our clients and their customers first.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to manage high stress situations calmly
- Good Communicator – communicates constructively and timely
- Excellent listening and questioning skills combined with the ability to interact confidently with end-users to establish what the problem is and explain the resolution
- Self-motivated, independent, a desire to succeed, able to work remotely or in an office environment – RRT is a distributed company, therefore some travel in Southern California is necessary.
- Strong problem solving and logical analysis skills
- Can demonstrate experience supporting remote clients
- Can demonstrate experience suggesting User Experience improvements to software and websites
- Restaurant Experience a strong plus.
- Amazon Web Services Experience a Strong plus
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship