ALOHA CLOUD POS SYSTEMS
Revolution HARDWARE & SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
- On every firewall / router, full inbound and outbound access to tcp port 4503
- On every firewall / router, whitelist (or not blacklist) tokenex.com and tokenex.net
- On every firewall / router, full outbound access via tcp, http and https protocols to rrtusa.net.
- On every firewall / router, full outbound access via tcp, http and https protocols to tokenex.com and tokenex.net.
- An Aloha Lab server with ATO configured exactly as a typical restaurant is configured that can be made accessible to the Revolution Technical team for testing.
ALOHA CLOUD SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
- Provisioned Store ID and Key number from NCR for each location.
ALOHA CLOUD / REVOLUTION CONFIGURATION REQUIREMENTS
- Modifier Group ID from Exception modifier group
- Modifier ID for special instructions modifier
NCR 3rd Party Data Release
- Sign NCR 3rd Party Data Release. Document provided separately by Revolution Client Services team.
(If considering voice ordering services)
- Call forwarding capabilities on the primary line called for takeout
- RECOMMENDED: An unlimited long distance package on the primary line called for takeout if anticipated call volume is expected to be high.