POSITOUCH POS SYSTEMS
Revolution HARDWARE & SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
- .NET Framework 4.0 or greater installed on every POS Server in locations that will be using the Revolution service.
- All POS operating systems must be Microsoft Windows 7 or greater with most recent patches applied.
- A POSitouch lab server configured exactly as a typical restaurant is configured that can be made accessible to the Revolution Technical team for testing.
- On every firewall / router, full inbound and outbound access to tcp port 4503
- On every firewall / router, whitelist (or not blacklist) tokenex.com and tokenex.net
- On every firewall / router, full outbound access via tcp, http and https protocols to rrtusa.net.
- On every firewall / router, full outbound access via tcp, http and https protocols to tokenex.com and tokenex.net.
- An administrative account on each server that has full access to the directory structures of each of the POS terminals.
POSITOUCH SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
- Fully licensed to use POSitouch XML Ordering Module
- Call forwarding capabilities on the primary line called for takeout/delivery.
- RECOMMENDED: An unlimited long distance package on the primary line called for takeout if anticipated call volume is expected to be high.
- RECOMMENDED: Teamviewer, Logmein, or similar remote desktop connection service technical assistance when troubleshooting issues.