TOAST POS SYSTEMS
Revolution HARDWARE & SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
- A Toast Lab server configured exactly as a typical restaurant is configured that can be made accessible to the Revolution Technical team for testing.Toast can set up a copy location to their staging environment when requested by restaurant.
REQUESTING INTEGRATION ACCESS FROM TOAST
For small restaurant groups of 1-10 locations, please follow the steps below:
- Access the My Integrations page under the Integrations section in Toast Web.
- Click “Add Integration” tile.
- On the next page, leave the “partner location ID” and “partner group ID” fields blank before adding the integration.Note: If the Revolution Integration Tile is unavailable, please contact your Revolution Account team granting Revolution permission to access your data. Once the permission is forwarded to and received by Toast, access will be granted.
For larger restaurant groups of 10+ locations, please contact Toast directly about the integration and requirements.
TOAST / REVOLUTION CONFIGURATION REQUIREMENTS
- Toast Dining Options for the appropriate Delivery/Pickup order mode, menu dayparts, store hours, delivery hours etc.
- Toast Payment Processing: Upon request by the restaurant, Toast will setup an encryption key for payment processing via POS. Supply encryption keys to Revolution configuration team.
- Create a “hidden” menu named “OrderOne” of similar with assigned menu categories that will be presented for Order One’s online menu.
- Note: Remember to include all desired menu items for each category.
- Menu Configuration Output: Provide customer facing menu preferences versus the menu configuration organization within POS.
- (Optional) External credit card processing enabled.
TOAST PARTNER CONNECT PROGRAM REQUIREMENT
- All restaurants employing Toast POS that implement a 3rd party integration of any type (including Revolution) are required to pay a $25 per location, per month API fee to Toast as part of the Toast Partner Connect program.Note: The fee covers usage of ALL Toast Connect Partners so if the restaurant is actively using other 3rd party integrations and paying the above fee, there is no additional cost.
- Any issues related to the integration of Order One and Toast POS, please contact your Revolution Account team for integration support and issue resolution.
- For more information regarding the Toast Partner Connect program, please visit:https://central.toasttab.com/s/article/Toast-Partner-Connect-Setting-up-Integrations-with-Toast
- [For Voice Ordering] Call forwarding capabilities on the primary line called for takeout
- Confirm any configuration set-up with any 3rd party services already employed (Loyalty, delivery, etc). Provide any additional information to your Revolution Account team.RECOMMENDED: An unlimited long-distance package on the primary line called for takeout if anticipated call volume is expected to be high.