California CCPA Rights
SPECIAL NOTICE – California Residents Privacy Rights
This Privacy Notice for California residents applies solely to visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). We (RRT Holdings, Inc. DBA Restaurant Revolution Technologies) adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Use of Personal Information
We operate an ordering platform on behalf of our clients. All information we collect is for the purposes of giving our clients the information to provide high-quality and accurate orders for you. We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected on behalf of our clients for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not share customer information with any third parties for our own purposes, however we do facilitate the sharing of information on behalf of our clients who may use that information to communicate with you. How that information is used can be obtained from the client who fulfilled the order.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The personal information we collected about you;
- The sources for the personal information we collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information;
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request); and
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained..
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, fulfill an order that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our client’s ongoing business relationship with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
How a Deletion Request Will Affect Your Account
If you have placed orders from any of our clients, you will no longer be able to see those orders. If you have any orders for future dates that have not been fulfilled, our clients and or partners may not be able to fulfill those orders via delivery, or contact you if there is an issue with the order.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Call us at: (800) 277-1049
- E-mail us at: email@example.com
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative; and
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.