Who We Are:
At Restaurant Revolution Technologies (“Revolution”) we are building a valuable business by enabling and driving the digital transformation of the restaurant industry. We are a values-based organization that is proud of having a strong, distinctive and positive culture based on our shared purpose and values. We are headquartered in Bellevue, Washington but our team is distributed across the United Stated working from shared office spaces or from home. We strive to be: honest and transparent, hardworking, problem solvers; customer-focused, accountable team players; humble, innovative lifelong learners; and fiscally responsible business people.
Why We Exist – Mission:
We partner with restaurant chains to grow their off-premise business my making their food more convenient for customers. The U.S. restaurant industry is an $835 billion dollar industry with 60% of restaurant occasions already occurring off-premise. A recently published report projects that 30% of all restaurant orders will be through digital channels by 2025—and this was before the pandemic. Revolution is part of the now economy and the culture of convenience.
How We Do It – Product:
We power an ordering platform that handles online, mobile and voice ordering for chain restaurants. The software platform is called Order One. All orders placed through Order One integrate with a restaurant client’s point of sale system. With our Ground Control product, we also enable delivery directly from a restaurant’s site from leading delivery service providers such as DoorDash and Postmates, providing the restaurant with better economics as well as the ability to capture valuable customer data. With our Connect product, we manage two-way menu integration with the restaurant’s point of sale the third party marketplaces, such as Uber Eats and DoorDash.
What We Do – Business Model:
We are a software as a service business (“SaaS”) serving enterprise customers—chain restaurants ranging in size from 5-1,000+ locations. We drive stakeholder value by generating annual recurring revenue through the licensing of our Order One software platform and related products and services.
We are growing rapidly while also expanding margins and building new capabilities for our clients. We service over 1,250 restaurant locations across over thirty restaurant concepts. We are looking for a strong PHP Developer to join the Revolution Team.
Revolution is looking for a full-time, experienced Implementation Specialist to help onboard new clients onto our online ordering products for restaurant and hospitality chains. Responsible for overseeing and supporting multiple implementation projects across our full suite of products.
What you will do:
- Develop project plans and ensure that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations
- Coordinate with 3rd party partners to manage successful integrations and data connections
- Ensure success through a combination of external and internal project management. Manage a wide set of people and processes in order to deploy our software in an efficient and effective manner.
- Closely collaborate with Sales, Product Management, and Engineering in order to meet existing, new, and future customer needs.
- 1-2 years full-time experience in a customer facing project management or account management space
Who you are:
- Is highly organized: able to manage complex internal and external processes with many different stakeholders and timelines ensuring that all parties are kept in the loop with clear notes, action items, and next steps to keep projects on track and successful
- The ability to work across all levels of an organization (from senior leadership to customer in-house personnel)
- Is a fantastic written and verbal communicator
- Is autonomous and able to be self sufficient in tasks like basic data analysis, lightweight software configuration, and in general able to pick up new skills quickly and build out processes and tools to scale
- Is self sufficient and can meet expectations working in a remote work environment
- Has previous software implementation experience (or similar customer facing role) with a bonus of having specific experience in restaurants, hospitality or a similar space
- BSc/BA in Business or relevant field or equivalent experience required
- Competitive with leading technical markets such as Seattle, Los Angeles, etc.