Who We Are:
At Restaurant Revolution Technologies (“Revolution”) we are building a valuable business by enabling and driving the digital transformation of the restaurant industry. We are a values-based organization that is proud of having a strong, distinctive and positive culture based on our shared purpose and values. We are headquartered in Bellevue, Washington but our team is distributed across the United Stated working from shared office spaces or from home. We strive to be: honest and transparent, hardworking, problem solvers; customer-focused, accountable team players; humble, innovative lifelong learners; and fiscally responsible business people.
Why We Exist – Mission:
We partner with restaurant chains to grow their off-premise business my making their food more convenient for customers. The U.S. restaurant industry is an $835 billion dollar industry with 60% of restaurant occasions already occurring off-premise. A recently published report projects that 30% of all restaurant orders will be through digital channels by 2025. Revolution is part of the now economy and the culture of convenience.
How We Do It – Product:
We power an ordering platform that handles online, mobile and voice ordering for chain restaurants. The software platform is called Order One. All orders placed through Order One integrate with a restaurant client’s point of sale system. We also enable delivery from leading delivery service providers such as DoorDash and Postmates
What We Do – Business Model:
We are a software as a service business (“SaaS”) serving enterprise customers—chain restaurants ranging in size from 5-300 locations. We drive stakeholder value by generating annual recurring revenue through the licensing of our Order One software platform and performance of related services.
We are growing rapidly while also expanding margins and building new capabilities for our clients. We service over 1,200 restaurant locations across over thirty restaurant concepts. We are looking for a strong Project Manager to join the Revolution Team.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage support team to provide optimal service to internal and external clients
- Work with Client Services and Call Center Operations teams to onboard new clients and new locations for existing clients
- Oversee DevOps and Systems administration for all deployment environments
- Advise CTO on support needs and propose solutions for overcoming inevitable challenges
- Assist team as necessary during short-term bursts of activity
- Work with Developers to identify and validate issue resolution
- Assist with QA process
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Mentor and train other technical staff
- Maintain change management documentation under guidance of the CTO
- Amazon Web Services EC2, S3 and VPC experience
- Customer service – focused. Must always consider the needs of our clients and their customers first.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to manage high stress situations calmly
- Good Communicator – communicates constructively and timely
- Excellent listening and questioning skills combined with the ability to interact confidently with end-users to establish what the problem is and explain the resolution
- Self-motivated, independent, a desire to succeed, able to work remotely or in an office environment – RRT is a distributed company, therefore some travel in Southern California is necessary.
- Basic proficiency with MS SQL Server queries and can use MS Sql Server Management Studio or SQLCMD console application
- Strong problem solving and logical analysis skills\
- Strong project management skills
- Restaurant Experience a strong plus.