Restaurant Revolution Technologies is a start-up company with several offices in Southern California, Phoenix, AZ and Bellevue, WA and we develop innovative technology products to support customer loyalty, marketing and off-premises sales for the restaurant industry as well as tools to support their communication capabilities with their guests.
RRT looks for proactive, detail-oriented people who would thrive in an apolitical and merit-based environment. RRT is selective in its hiring process and offers opportunities for individuals of all academic backgrounds and levels of experience. RRT’s goal is to find exceptional team members who display a positive attitude mixed with an insatiable curiosity to learn.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage support team to provide optimal service to internal and external clients
- Work with Client Services and Call Center Operations teams to onboard new clients and new locations for existing clients
- Oversee DevOps and Systems administration for all deployment environments
- Advise CTO on support needs and propose solutions for overcoming inevitable challenges
- Assist team as necessary during short-term bursts of activity
- Work with Developers to identify and validate issue resolution
- Assist with QA process
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Mentor and train other technical staff
- Maintain change management documentation under guidance of the CTO
- Amazon Web Services EC2, S3 and VPC experience
- Customer service – focused. Must always consider the needs of our clients and their customers first.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to manage high stress situations calmly
- Good Communicator – communicates constructively and timely
- Excellent listening and questioning skills combined with the ability to interact confidently with end-users to establish what the problem is and explain the resolution
- Self-motivated, independent, a desire to succeed, able to work remotely or in an office environment – RRT is a distributed company, therefore some travel in Southern California is necessary.
- Basic proficiency with MS SQL Server queries and can use MS Sql Server Management Studio or SQLCMD console application
- Strong problem solving and logical analysis skills\
- Strong project management skills
- Restaurant Experience a strong plus.