Restaurant Revolution Technologies (Revolution) is a Bellevue Washington based company that offers turnkey restaurant solutions for a restaurant’s off premise business. Our proprietary and patent-pending restaurant ordering system vastly improves a restaurants takeout order customer service, it reduces costs and increases profits for any takeout order service. Revolution has pioneered takeout food order processing from customer initiation, through order pick-up. The robust restaurant solutions we provide give any restaurant a clear edge over their competition by providing the restaurant with increased revenues, reduced costs, streamlined operations and an exceptional customer experience for your take out order customers.
The Operations/Client Services Specialist will be a key resource for the implementation of new clients and the liaison between RRT and our call center partners to assure quality performance during and after the pilot phase. This resource will also assist the Operations Manager with software configuration, menu management and issue triage.
- Technical support as it relates to menu configuration issues.
- Basic menu troubleshooting of integration issues.
- Configure raw database for new clients with proprietary software.
- Gather specifications to maintain menus, items, promotions ensuring accuracy with pricing and descriptions.
- Work internally to develop and execute project plans within scope and established timelines.
- Provide leadership for problem determination and resolution.
- Communicate all changes to key individuals.
- Firm understanding of internal telephony processes and limitations.
- Attain client requirements to determine the proper telephony process and provide clear direction to internal resources.
- Ensure resource availability and communicate timelines effectively.
- Responsible for testing call forwarding and IVR configuration.
- Design and maintain scheduled hours of operation with phone system.
- Configure and test all IVR modifications or changes.
- Firm understanding of all client protocols.
- Take proactive measures to correct operational issues.
- Communicate/Execute escalation procedures internally and externally in a timely manner.
- Monitor, complete, or delegate system changes as it relates to emergency or holiday closures.
- Maintain open and effective channels of communication with each client.