Order One Maverick will communicate with Brink POS via the Brink API. Below you will find integration and configuration details.
- Brand to reach out to email@example.com authorizing RRT database access. Brink to provide the Brink API URL and location tokens per each location including the lab.
- Once received RRT will complete the integration by adding these tokens to the ordering tab on each location.
- Brink Admin Access – please create a new admin user for your RRT Program Manager in the Brink admin portal. This will allow us to verify certain configurations.
The following configurations will need to be added per location. The IDs will need to be the same globally.
- Menu Configuration – Items must be set up using the Item Price and Item Modifier Method. Currently, Brink’s API does not support 3rd party access to the menu data configured using the Menu Price and Menu Modifier method.
- Destination ID – Online Ordering
- Destination ID – Delivery
- Tender ID – Set up an ‘External’ tender. Flag ‘Allow for Deposits’ and ‘Allow Tips’ (if accepting tips for online orders).
- Discount ID
- Order Notes Item ID – Open Item ID used for special instructions, curbside and dine in order notes, and DoorDash Order ID’s.
Thank you for working with RRT!