WHO WE ARE
At Restaurant Revolution Technologies (“Revolution”) we are building a valuable business by enabling and driving the digital transformation of the restaurant industry. We are a values-based organization that is proud of having a strong, distinctive and positive culture based on our shared purpose and values. We are headquartered in Bellevue, Washington but our team is distributed across the United Stated working from shared office spaces or from home. We strive to be: honest and transparent, hardworking, problem solvers; customer-focused, accountable team players; humble, innovative lifelong learners; and fiscally responsible business people.
WHY WE EXIST – MISSION
We partner with restaurant chains to grow their off-premise business my making their food more convenient for customers. The U.S. restaurant industry is an $835 billion dollar industry with 60% of restaurant occasions already occurring off-premise. A recently published report projects that 30% of all restaurant orders will be through digital channels by 2025. Revolution is part of the now economy and the culture of convenience.
HOW WE DO IT – PRODUCT
We power an ordering platform that handles online, mobile and voice ordering for chain restaurants. The software platform is called Order One. All orders placed through Order One integrate with a restaurant client’s point of sale system. We also enable delivery from leading delivery service providers such as DoorDash and Postmates
WHAT WE DO – BUSINESS MODEL
We are a software as a service business (“SaaS”) serving enterprise customers—chain restaurants ranging in size from 5-300+ locations. We drive stakeholder value by generating annual recurring revenue through the licensing of our Order One software platform and performance of related services.
We are growing rapidly while also expanding margins and building new capabilities for our clients. We service over 1,200 restaurant locations across over thirty restaurant concepts. We are looking for a strong PHP Developer to join the Revolution Team.
PHP Developer Role
This position will report directly to the Head of Software Development. Our software stack is MS Sql Server, MySQL, Redis/Elasticache, C#, PHP, IIS, WCF/SOAP, WebAPI, HTML5, Angular.js, Node and Ruby on Rails. Our deployment environment is Amazon AWS EC2 with Windows virtual machines, S3, CloudFront and Route53.
- Required experience in PHP development and C#/ .net.
- Familiarity with MSSQL and MySQL
- Ability to work independently
- Good knowledge of version control systems (Git; TFS is a plus but not necessary)
- Experience working in cloud-based environment
- Extensive experience with .NET based environments
- A strong, creative problem solver, self-motivated and tenacious when tackling tough issues
- A team player with energy and enthusiasm, and a high tolerance for change, ambiguity and urgency
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal) a must
- Accountable and thorough. Proud of your work.
- Competitive with leading technical markets such as Seattle, Los Angeles, etc.