Who We Are:
At Restaurant Revolution Technologies (“Revolution”) we are building a valuable business by enabling and driving the digital transformation of the restaurant industry. We are a values-based organization that is proud of having a strong, distinctive and positive culture based on our shared purpose and values. We are headquartered in Bellevue, Washington but our team is distributed across the United Stated working from shared office spaces or from home. We strive to be: honest and transparent, hardworking, problem solvers; customer-focused, accountable team players; humble, innovative lifelong learners; and fiscally responsible business people.
Why We Exist – Mission:
We partner with restaurant chains to grow their off-premise business my making their food more convenient for customers. The U.S. restaurant industry is an $835 billion dollar industry with 60% of restaurant occasions already occurring off-premise. A recently published report projects that 30% of all restaurant orders will be through digital channels by 2025. Revolution is part of the now economy and the culture of convenience.
How We Do It – Product:
We power an ordering platform that handles online, mobile and voice ordering for chain restaurants. The software platform is called Order One. All orders placed through Order One integrate with a restaurant client’s point of sale system. We also enable delivery from leading delivery service providers such as DoorDash and Postmates
What We Do – Business Model:
We are a software as a service business (“SaaS”) serving enterprise customers—chain restaurants ranging in size from 5-300 locations. We drive stakeholder value by generating annual recurring revenue through the licensing of our Order One software platform and performance of related services.
We are growing rapidly while also expanding margins and building new capabilities for our clients. We service over 1,200 restaurant locations across over thirty restaurant concepts. We are looking for a strong Project Manager to join the Revolution Team.
Senior QA Engineer Role:
This position will report directly to the CTO.
Our software stack is MS Sql Server, Redis/Elasticache, C#, IIS, WCF/SOAP, WebAPI, HTML5, Angular.js, Node. Our deployment environment is Amazon AWS EC2 with Windows virtual machines, S3, Cloudfront and Route53.
While Bellevue, Washington is the preferred location, a successful, proven, self-starter candidate will have the ability to work from home from anywhere in the country as part of our distributed workforce.
May require a bachelor’s degree and 4-8 years of experience.
• Work closely with our technical and operations groups to create detailed testing plans using automation tools to the extent possible
• Ensure that each release is tested thoroughly prior to production in order to attain very low bugs in our production environment
• Use Jira to ticket and manage bugs and features
• Recommend appropriate tools and software to manage and improve the testing and deployment pipeline
• Ensure adequate feature testing and load testing of our releases.
• Be first line response to post-release production issues – troubleshooting and solving independently as much as possible and collaborating with CTO and development team as necessary
• Strong experience in test automation, acceptance testing, load testing, and creating test scripts.
• Experience setting up QA tests and procedures from scratch and establishing processes and procedures
• Good knowledge of version control systems (Git; TFS is a plus but not necessary), software build tools, and continuous integration (Jenkins).
• Experience working in cloud-based environment
• Extensive experience with .NET based environments
• Ability to independently monitor system health and analyze log files.
• Good at solving problems and thinking creatively.
• Accountable and thorough. Proud of your work.
• Competitive with leading technical markets such as Seattle, Los Angeles, etc.