WHO WE ARE:
At Restaurant Revolution Technologies (“Revolution”) we are building a valuable business by enabling and driving the digital transformation of the hospitality industry. We are a values-based organization that is proud of having a strong, distinctive, and positive culture based on our shared purpose and values. We are headquartered in Southlake, Texas but our team is distributed across the United Stated working from shared office spaces or from home. We strive to be: honest and transparent, hardworking, problem solvers; customer-focused, accountable team players; humble, innovative lifelong learners; and fiscally responsible business people.
WHY WE EXIST – MISSION:
We partner with restaurant chains to grow their off-premise business by making their food more convenient for customers. The U.S. restaurant industry is an $835 billion dollar industry with 60% of restaurant occasions already occurring off-premise. A recently published report projects that 30% of all restaurant orders will be through digital channels by 2025. Revolution is part of the now economy and the culture of convenience.
HOW WE DO IT – PRODUCT:
We power an ordering platform that handles online, mobile and voice ordering for chain restaurants. The software platform is called Order One. All orders placed through Order One integrate with a restaurant client’s point of sale system. We also enable delivery from leading delivery service providers such as DoorDash and Postmates.
WHAT WE DO – BUSINESS MODEL:
We are a software as a service business (“SaaS”) serving enterprise customers—chain restaurants ranging in size from 10-500+ locations. We drive stakeholder value by generating annual recurring revenue through the licensing of our Order One software platform and its various components.
We are growing rapidly while also expanding margins and building new capabilities for our clients. We service over 1,200 restaurant locations across over forty restaurant concepts. We are looking for a strong Senior Software Engineer to join the Revolution Team.
Revolution is looking for a full-time, detail-oriented Senior Software Engineer who will thrive in an apolitical and merit-based environment.
Revolution is selective in its hiring process and offers opportunities for individuals of all academic backgrounds and levels of experience. Revolution’s goal is to find exceptional team members who display a positive attitude mixed with an insatiable curiosity to learn.
What you will do:
– Develop mission critical solutions using the Microsoft development stack.
– Provide input on enterprise initiatives utilizing the Microsoft .Net Framework including web services, enterprise portals and mobile applications
– Develop and participate in developing the technical solution and specifications based on functional requirements
– Perform testing: basic debugging and support according to a given test plan, performing documentation, help identify and escalate issues
Who you are:
– Demonstrable proficiency with the .NET stack – C#, WebAPI, .NET core, MVC, Entity Framework, WCF and MS SQL Server
– Strong experience using AWS computing features (ELB, SNS, SQS, Lambda)
– Experience using Docker
– Excellent working knowledge of Git and Team Foundation Server
– Experience with ecommerce web applications
– Great teamwork capabilities that extend to inside and outside development partners
– Results oriented and self-motivated
– Great communication skills
– Experience working with Restaurant technology or Point of Sale interfaces a strong plus
– Design chops a plus
– Competitive with leading technical markets such as Seattle, Los Angeles, Dallas, etc.