Restaurant Revolution Technologies is looking for a Senior Software Engineer. We are a start-up developing innovative software products to improve takeout, delivery and catering sales for the restaurant industry as well as tools to support their communication capabilities with their guests.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated and hardworking engineer to help add innovative new features to our existing products as well as participate in the development of new exciting products. The position will be hands on development, testing and deploying new and updated software features. This is a full-time position, but hours and location are somewhat flexible, albeit subject to approval.
As a member of the technology team you will have the ability to work in a collaborative environment to provide value added input, deliver projects built around identified and strategic issues, and ensure the delivery of high levels of client satisfaction.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop mission critical solutions using the Microsoft development stack.
- Provide input on enterprise initiatives utilizing the Microsoft .Net Framework including web services, enterprise portals and mobile applications
- Develop and participate in developing the technical solution and specifications based on functional requirements
- Perform testing: basic debugging and support according to a given test plan, performing documentation, help identify and escalate issues
- Demonstrable proficiency with the .NET stack – C#, ASP.net, MVC, Entity Framework, WebAPI, WCF and MS SQL Server
- Excellent working knowledge of Git and Team Foundation Server
- Experience with ecommerce web applications
- Great teamwork capabilities that extend to inside and outside development partners
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- Great communication skills
- Experience working with Restaurant technology or Point of Sale interfaces a strong plus
- Design chops a plus