Who We Are:
At Restaurant Revolution Technologies (“Revolution”) we are building a valuable business by enabling and driving the digital transformation of the restaurant industry. We are a values-based organization that is proud of having a strong, distinctive and positive culture based on our shared purpose and values. We are headquartered in Bellevue, Washington but our team is distributed across the United Stated working from shared office spaces or from home. We strive to be: honest and transparent, hardworking, problem solvers; customer-focused, accountable team players; humble, innovative lifelong learners; and fiscally responsible business people.
Why We Exist – Mission:
We partner with restaurant chains to grow their off-premise business my making their food more convenient for customers. The U.S. restaurant industry is an $835 billion dollar industry with 60% of restaurant occasions already occurring off-premise. A recently published report projects that 30% of all restaurant orders will be through digital channels by 2025. Revolution is part of the now economy and the culture of convenience.
How We Do It – Product:
We power an ordering platform that handles online, mobile and voice ordering for chain restaurants. The software platform is called Order One. All orders placed through Order One integrate with a restaurant client’s point of sale system. We also enable delivery from leading delivery service providers such as DoorDash and Postmates
What We Do – Business Model:
We are a software as a service business (“SaaS”) serving enterprise customers—chain restaurants ranging in size from 5-300 locations. We drive stakeholder value by generating annual recurring revenue through the licensing of our Order One software platform and performance of related services.
We are growing rapidly while also expanding margins and building new capabilities for our clients. We service over 1,200 restaurant locations across over thirty restaurant concepts. We are looking for a strong Project Manager to join the Revolution Team.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Take ideas and concepts from the business and turn them into tangible components of the web infrastructure.
- Actively participate in system architecture and software development
- Develop efficient system solutions based on application knowledge and functional requirements.
- Mentor other developers in application design and best practices.
- Oversee overall application performance and tuning
- Manage SDLC to ensure high quality and successful achievement of roadmap goals
- Develop and participate in developing the technical solution and specifications based on functional requirements
- Perform testing: basic debugging and support according to a given test plan, performing documentation, help identify and escalate issues
- Experience designing and developing high volume, high availability web applications in .NET
- Practical knowledge of application design patterns and architectural concepts
- Demonstrable in-depth proficiency using the Microsoft Development Environment: C#, Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework, IIS, WCF, TFS, Windows OS and Silverlight controls
- In depth experience with RESTful APIs, Server side caching, load balancing techniques and software testing
- Good communication and writing skills
- Rigorous and methodical approach to problem solving
- Great teamwork that extend to inside and outside development partners
- Superior hands-on development skills at an enterprise level in an Agile environment
- Results oriented and self-motivated