Restaurant Revolution Technologies is a start-up company with several offices in Southern California, Phoenix, AZ and Bellevue, WA and we develop innovative technology products to support customer loyalty, marketing and off-premises sales for the restaurant industry as well as tools to support their communication capabilities with their guests.
RRT looks for proactive, detail-oriented people who would thrive in an apolitical and merit-based environment. RRT is selective in its hiring process and offers opportunities for individuals of all academic backgrounds and levels of experience. RRT’s goal is to find exceptional team members who display a positive attitude mixed with an insatiable curiosity to learn.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Take ideas and concepts from the business and turn them into tangible components of the web infrastructure.
- Actively participate in system architecture and software development
- Develop efficient system solutions based on application knowledge and functional requirements.
- Mentor other developers in application design and best practices.
- Oversee overall application performance and tuning
- Manage SDLC to ensure high quality and successful achievement of roadmap goals
- Develop and participate in developing the technical solution and specifications based on functional requirements
- Perform testing: basic debugging and support according to a given test plan, performing documentation, help identify and escalate issues
- Experience designing and developing high volume, high availability web applications in .NET
- Practical knowledge of application design patterns and architectural concepts
- Demonstrable in-depth proficiency using the Microsoft Development Environment: C#, Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework, IIS, WCF, TFS, Windows OS and Silverlight controls
- In depth experience with RESTful APIs, Server side caching, load balancing techniques and software testing
- Good communication and writing skills
- Rigorous and methodical approach to problem solving
- Great teamwork that extend to inside and outside development partners
- Superior hands-on development skills at an enterprise level in an Agile environment
- Results oriented and self-motivated