Who We Are:
At Restaurant Revolution Technologies (“Revolution”) we are building a valuable business by enabling and driving the digital transformation of the restaurant industry. We are a values-based organization that is proud of having a strong, distinctive and positive culture based on our shared purpose and values. We are headquartered in Bellevue, Washington but our team is distributed across the United Stated working from shared office spaces or from home. We strive to be: honest and transparent, hardworking, problem solvers; customer-focused, accountable team players; humble, innovative lifelong learners; and fiscally responsible business people.
Why We Exist – Mission:
We partner with restaurant chains to grow their off-premise business my making their food more convenient for customers. The U.S. restaurant industry is an $835 billion dollar industry with 60% of restaurant occasions already occurring off-premise. A recently published report projects that 30% of all restaurant orders will be through digital channels by 2025. Revolution is part of the now economy and the culture of convenience.
How We Do It – Product:
We power an ordering platform that handles online, mobile and voice ordering for chain restaurants. The software platform is called Order One. All orders placed through Order One integrate with a restaurant client’s point of sale system. We also enable delivery from leading delivery service providers such as DoorDash and Postmates
What We Do – Business Model:
We are a software as a service business (“SaaS”) serving enterprise customers—chain restaurants ranging in size from 5-300 locations. We drive stakeholder value by generating annual recurring revenue through the licensing of our Order One software platform and performance of related services.
We are growing rapidly while also expanding margins and building new capabilities for our clients. We service over 1,200 restaurant locations across over thirty restaurant concepts. We are looking for a strong Project Manager to join the Revolution Team.
Technical Program Manager Role:
The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects including cross-functional and external teams. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for clients and management regarding status of project using tools such as Trello.
The successful candidate will work directly with chain restaurant clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable timing, scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with the entire organization to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible. While Bellevue, Washington is the preferred location, a successful, proven, self-starter candidate will have the ability to work from home from anywhere in the country as part of our distributed workforce. We provide tools to enable digital collaboration (Zoom, Trello, etc.).
May require a bachelor’s degree and 4-8 years of experience delivering projects in a technical environment. Experience with restaurant POS systems, API’s and integrations is a plus. Familiar with a variety of the Project and Program Management concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Set clear expectations of all parties involved in the project—clients, colleagues, and partners.
- Conduct internal and external meetings to plan, update and delivery projects
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress (Gantt preferred)
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients—virtually and in person–to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Proven work experience in technical project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated honest and transparent, hardworking, problem solver
- Proven to be customer-focused, accountable team player
- Humble, innovative lifelong learner
- Fiscally responsible businessperson
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Program Manager Top Skills & Proficiencies:
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Resource prioritization
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Cross-Functional Management
- Performance Management
- Verbal Communication
- Competitive with leading technical markets such as Seattle, Los Angeles, etc.